Elevate your morning coffee with my homemade Pumpkin Spice Syrup! This easy-to-make syrup captures the essence of autumn in every sip, and it’s perfect for adding cozy warmth to your favorite brew. Whip up a batch in just minutes, and enjoy its rich, aromatic flavor for up to 10 days. Transform your regular coffee into a comforting pumpkin spice latte by adding a couple of spoonfuls of this syrup, along with espresso and frothed milk. Embrace the fall vibes and savor the season’s taste in every cup!
Yield: 8 cups
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 heaping tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Add all ingredients to a small pot and whisk to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and continue cooking until the sauce thickens significantly and darkens in color, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
To make a hot, pumpkin spice latte:
Put 2 spoonfuls of sauce in the bottom of a mug. Add 2 shots of espresso and stir to dissolve the sauce in the hot coffee. Top with hot, frothed milk to taste and serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon!